Friday, February 25, 2005

 

In Defense of Harvard's Larry Summers

For those who will continue to insist that there are no differences in the aptitudes of women vs. men, check this out.

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with this since I stink at reading maps. And as far as I know, so do my sisters. I also agree about the gay men. I have known many gay men over the course of going to school and living in Manhattan for twenty years. In fact, it was my gay friends at college that nicknamed me "Zelda." But getting back to cartographical skills, from my experience, most of my gay friends couldn't and wouldn't be bothered with maps.

But the larger question in all of this is, so what? We are all different. I don't think this makes one group stupid and another one smart.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?