Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Blogroll Update

Hey everyone,

I've recently added the following sites to my blogroll:

A Man in the American Northeast is a new-ish blog written by a young conservative man living in upstate New York. He knows where he stands, and certainly doesn't mince words, which I find quite refreshing.

Garfield Ridge was a fellow co-guest blogger at Ace of Spades HQ. Dave has a great blog where he writes entertaining posts on many different topics. I feel like I could learn a lot from him about being entertaining in print, as he knows his stuff. But then again, I digress.

Mover Mike writes about some of the same things that I do. His background is in political science and economics. His reading list is also quite impressive.

Placid Pundit covers current events from a conservative perspective. And his perspective is very interesting.

Sweet Spirits of Ammonia is written by a former New Yorker now living out West. He has an excellent way with words.

Wuzzadem is another co-guest blogger from my stint at Ace of Spades HQ. John is an excellent writer whose specialty is comedy.

Have fun checking out these blogs!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?