Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

My Fellow Guest Bloggers at Ace of Spades HQ

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm guest-blogging over at Ace of Spades HQ this week, as Ace is out of town.

Still I also wanted to make you all aware of the blogs of my fellow guest-bloggers, which are very good:

WuzzaDem is written by a former Democrat who has according to Ace, seen the light.

Alarming News is the first real blogger Ace met, and had an awful lot to do with him starting his blog. And the same is true for me too!

The Unpopulist is another guy Ace keeps linking, and whose tips he's come to rely upon.

Say Anything is one of those blogs that annoys Ace, because he's gotten way too much attention in such a short time. Attention that Ace thinks should be going to him, dammit.

Dave from Garfield Ridge is a long-time contributor to Ace of Spaces.

So have fun reading these guys!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?