Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

Co-op Board of 927 Fith Ave. Caves into Audubon Society and Other Moonbats

Bad news folks.

Looks like the co-op board of 927 Fifth Avenue has caved into loonies like Mary Tyler Moore and the National Audubon Society. They are working out a tentative agreement where the hawks Pale Male and his mate Lola can come back to their "home" at 927 Fifth Avenue.

Obviously, I feel very strongly about this, since it's my third post on the subject. What I did was call the building's managing company, Brown Harris, and they referred me to the lawyers. When I called the law firm, the receptionist was amazed that I was actually against the rebuilding the hawks nest. She said I was the first person she spoke with who was *against* the return of the birds of prey.

Anyway, for those of you who are Manhattan residents, you might want to make the following calls:

927 Fifth Avenue Law Firm - 212-521-5400

Senator Hillary Clinton - ask for Dan who's in charge of environmental affairs

Senator Chuck Schumer

Let's show these moonbats that we take property rights very seriously.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?