Friday, November 12, 2004

 

New Male Contraceptive in the Works

Research is being done by the University of North Carolina into a new form of male contraception whereby an injection prompts an immune reaction to a protein produced by the male reproductive system. This has apparently worked on male monkeys, but could take several years before it can be perfected for human use.

Now as I see it, the woman is the one capable of getting pregnant, so the responsibility should be hers. It's like owning a home. No one in their right minds would let just anybody into their homes. Another factor to keep in mind (no offense to my male viewers) is that men will say anything to get a woman into bed with them. In this case they can say, "sure I took my shot today." Then, if the woman ends up getting pregnant, they might say "Oops I was mistaken."

Click here to read more...
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?