Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

Michael Moore Admits That Bush Got More Votes

Believe it or not, Michael Moore told talk show host Jay Leno that President Bush won this election fair and square.

Moore also said that people shouldn't be depressed:

"People who voted for Kerry shouldn't be depressed at this point. They should pick themselves up. ... There's another game in four years. And we'll come back and do the best we can."


Wow! For once the man sounds sane. And that's a lot more than I can say compared to a kooky Jewish liberal man who IM'd me last night on a Jewish dating site.

At first, the man seemed benign. He IM'd me saying "hi I like your profile." So I responded back saying "hi."

Then he asked me to elaborate on the fact that I'm not a pet person. So I told him that two of my sisters have dogs that I enjoy playing with, but that I otherwise don't see myself caring for a pet full time. He then asked if I thought it weird that he sleeps with his mut every night. I told him I didn't know what to say.

The man then pointed out to me that in his experience, women who keep kosher, or who grow up in kosher homes do not care much for pets. He said, get this, that it's due to the global psychic outlook. At that point, I thought to myself, "wow, that's some serious lefty psychobabble."

Then he wrote that I seemed to be the very neat "Felix Unger" type, which I'm not. And I told him so...which set him off. After that, the exchange (for lack of a better word, since I decided to just let him rant) went something like this:

Him: You're putting me on.
Me: No seriously. I don't like doing housework.
Him: Why should I believe someone who voted for a liar like George W. Bush?
Him: You Republicans are all the same. You believe the ends justify the means.
Him: And you know how I know you're lying? Because Republican women always lie about their age. Democrat women tell the truth.
Him: See! I got your number!
Him: We're done here.

And then this psycho had the nerve to block any further messages from me when he IM'd me first.

So, if any of you are curious, and want to get a load of this crazy man, please email me and I'll give you his profile name and the name of the site so you all can have a good laugh.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?