Monday, October 11, 2004

 

New York Magazine Published My Letter

Hey folks:

Just a quick note to let you all know that New York Magazine published my Letter to the Editor.

A while back, I wrote an angry letter to them in response to the main feature of their September 27 issue -- "The Perfect Little Bump."

This is a first for me. The only way I found out was when my sister called and said "congratulations!"

I said "what for?"

And she said "for your New York Magazine letter."

Then I said "what about it?" (I mean I wrote it and sent it in a few weeks ago.)

It was then that she told me it had been published, although without the nasty part about their editorial focusing on nothing but whiney, how powered limousine liberal New Yorkers.

Well who would have ever thought?
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?